- Interpretation: In these Conditions the following words have the following meanings: Word Meaning “the Buyer” the person(s), firm or company who purchases the Goods from the Company; “the Company” SASI Studio Ltd t/a Furnizon; “Contract” any contract between the Company and the Buyer for the sale and purchase of the Goods, incorporating these Conditions; and “Goods” any goods agreed in the Contract to be supplied to the Buyer by the Company (including any part or parts of them). In these Conditions headings will not affect the construction of these Conditions.
- The Company will use all reasonable endeavours to deliver all the Goods comprised in an order at the same time. If this is not possible the Company will deliver the Goods as and when they are in stock.
- Any dates specified by the Company for delivery of the Goods are intended to be an estimate. Time of delivery shall not be of the essence.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing by the company, delivery of goods shall take place to premises notified to it in writing by the Buyer, delivery of the Goods shall take place by the Company delivering the Goods on the date agreed with the Buyer. The Company shall have no responsibility to install the Goods inside such premises unless it has previously agreed in writing to do so. The Buyer shall take delivery of the Goods within 14 days of the Company giving the Buyer notice that the goods are in stock.
- If for any reason the Buyer will not accept delivery of any of the Goods when they are ready for delivery, or, the Company is unable to deliver the Goods on time because the Buyer has not provided appropriate instructions, or there is no one present at the premises notified by the Buyer to accept the Goods: risk in the Goods will pass to the Buyer; the Goods will be deemed to have been delivered; and the Company may store the Goods until delivery, whereupon the Buyer will be liable for all reasonable related costs and expenses (including without limitation storage and insurance).
- Any liability of the Company for non-delivery of the Goods shall be limited to replacing the Goods within a reasonable time or issuing a credit note against any invoice raised for such Goods.